Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MGRP

I am focusing my blog this week on my MGRP project. I have worked so hard and it is definitely something that is close to my heart. I chose something that I connect with: Single Parents. I wanted to find research and try to rid society of assumptions and judgments. I had a great time working on this project because I was able to take something that I live everyday and express it through different genres. While looking through our book, I was able to find pieces such as a bumper sticker and a word search and put my ideas in those. I would have never considered that those would be considered a genre piece and it was nice to be able to express myself through those. I had a great time and I am anxious to show my peers what I did and also see what they did themselves!

1 comments:

Linda Coggin said...

I think that bumper sticker should be published!!

Post a Comment