Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MGRP

I had so much fun at class this week! It was a great way to get to know some of my peers better and to learn about some of their interests. It was a wonderful opportunity to research in new ways. My teachers in high school and even middle school always assigned the traditional paper. It had to be 3-5 pages or even longer with however many sources and the topic was usually given to us. This was such a great way to be creative and show our interests in different things. For example, I did my paper on single parents. I was able to use poems, word searches, bumper stickers, scrapbooks, and a certificate to talk about my topic. I was actually interested in other people topics more than I thought I would be because they used such creative genres.
On another note, I am having a great time observing at University Elementary School. My class is so exciting and I am learning not only from the teacher but from the students. I am anxious to get my writing sample and dive right into the work we are going to do with them. I love my kidwatching child and know that I am going to learn so much from her! I look forward to working with her! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment