Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me as a Teacher of Writing

I enjoyed this week! I had so much fun planning the manner lesson and then teaching it to my peers. My group I was in was so involved and we all supported each others ideas and lessons. It was a great way to learn from each other and feed off others ideas! I think that I did a good job teaching; I was in a group and I believe that we all did a good job! I think when we all become teachers we are going to do a good job. I wish we would have had more time and a way to teach each one of our mini-lessons and activities but even just being able to explain them was a way for me to take notes. I am so excited to become a teacher and actually try all these lessons out in class!

1 comments:

Linda Coggin said...

Collaboration is very important!

Post a Comment